Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

PA and other male genital questions here!

Postby PyroChris » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:51 pm

MrMan89 wrote:What kind of underwear do you guys wear to exercise in (running, walking, lifting) and how does the piercing hold up?

Boxer briefs are pretty rad for this. I bike commute in them.
PyroChris is opposed to pants.
Updated 1 year ago

Postby dodgeman850 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Experience with foreskin restoration and frenum piercing.
I am doing foreskin restoration. Currently have about half coverage and would like to go to moderate overhang. I would also like to get a frenum piercing. Does any one have experience with this? Questions I have are will the continued restoration have an impact on migration, Might the frenum interfere with further restoration efforts. If it is unwise to do a frenum while restoring, what are opinions of doing a PA wile continuing to restore?
Josh
dodgeman850

Postby MrMan89 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:04 pm

dodgeman850 wrote:Experience with foreskin restoration and frenum piercing.
I am doing foreskin restoration. Currently have about half coverage and would like to go to moderate overhang. I would also like to get a frenum piercing. Does any one have experience with this? Questions I have are will the continued restoration have an impact on migration, Might the frenum interfere with further restoration efforts. If it is unwise to do a frenum while restoring, what are opinions of doing a PA wile continuing to restore?
Josh

Hi Josh, from what I've gathered from here and foreskin restoration sites, if you already have the piercing, its best to take it out to restore,but only if it is healed. If it is not healed, you run the risk of it closing while you restore. If you have not gotten any piercing yet, it is best to restore to where you are comfortable and then pierce. I could not wait so I went ahead and got my PA. I may start back restoring in the future.
MrMan89

Postby dodgeman850 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 am

Man 89. Thanks for the response. it makes sense
Josh
dodgeman850

Previous

Return to General Body Piercing Forum