Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

New to piercing? Post your questions or share your experiences here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum

Ready For PA Finally - Last Minute Questions

Postby Legendracer » Sun May 14, 2017 9:11 am

After deliberating for a number of years, finding a place to do it and getting my wife to be happy with doing, I finally decided to go get a PA this week.

I want to get an 8 gauge to start with so expecting to be pierced at 10 gauge. After this I would like to stay at 8 to 6 gauge, I don't want to go really big with the large jewelry. Will the piercing continue to stretch or can I stay at 8/6 gauge.

I'd like to wear a circular bar, what diameter can anyone recommend in 8 or 6 gauge.

Last question, I am beyond even thinking or worrying about it but I work out a lot at a gym. Has anyone had any negative responses with other seeing a PA piercing?
Legendracer

Postby Azpaguy9 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:15 pm

I got my PA done about 4 months ago. I started at an 8g don't start at any larger. I just recently stretched to a 6g amd I love it. Be careful when u stretch make sure ur fully healed and ready. You will love ur piercing it gives u amazing confidence and the feeling during sex is omg.
Penn
Azpaguy9

Postby PyroChris » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 am

So, in order:
I want to get an 8 gauge to start with so expecting to be pierced at 10 gauge. After this I would like to stay at 8 to 6 gauge, I don't want to go really big with the large jewelry. Will the piercing continue to stretch or can I stay at 8/6 gauge.

You can stay at whatever size you like, but the piercing itself may stretch a bit (so much so the term "autostretching" exists). This is totally normal. Smaller gauges stretch less automatically, and larger gauges more automatically. This is mostly due to jewelry weight, and size. Your pierce will have insight here.

I'd like to wear a circular bar, what diameter can anyone recommend in 8 or 6 gauge.

This is a anatomy issue, much like sizing pants, shoes, or a hat, and your piercer will be able to size you correctly. This said, if you're more "grower" than "shower", you may find your first ring to pinch a bit when erect. I fall into the "grower" camp, and mine has always been fine. I've sized up from a 10 gauge to a 2 gauge in the passing years, but the diameter has stayed the same because my piercer got it right.

Has anyone had any negative responses with other seeing a PA piercing?

Nope, but also moot. Catch the lingering glance from someone every once in a while, but hardly ever. That said, I'm married (for 21 years), and I live in a very liberal and sex positive city, so my window of concern here is pretty small. I bet you'll get the odd double take like I do, and maybe a comment (usually out of curiosity), but nothing else.
PyroChris is opposed to pants.
Updated 1 year ago

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum