Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

Replace CBR with Curved BarBell for PA

Postby mjohnsonc117 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:33 am

Hello Group,

I have a PA with a CBR but considering changing out for a curved barbell.

I am imagining that the curved barbell could be pushed back into the urethra while having sex but not sure.

Is there any issues having sex with a PA and curved barbell?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you your help. u:DD
mjohnsonc117

Postby MrMan89 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Ive not had sex with it yet but I do notice that the bead goes into the urethra sometimes. I would suggest a larger bead if you do plan to use it for sex.
MrMan89

Postby DutchWilliam » Tue May 30, 2017 10:20 pm

Bent barbell in bigger gauge have bigger beads and do not slip in during sex. For the lady a bent barbell is a nice stimulation and more comfortable than a horse shoe in a bigger gauge.
Dutch William
DutchWilliam

Postby PyroChris » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 am

A lot will depend on gauge. I go back and forth between a Body Circle Designs 2 gauge Ball and Socket Ring, and a Body Circle Designs 2 gauge Curved Barbell for daily wear. The ball does not slip in for me now, but easily could (and did) when I wore smaller gauge CBRs. For me, it stopped being an issue when I got to a Body Circle Designs 4 gauge Ball and Socket Ring, and I didn't start wearing a curved barbell until I was wearing a 2 gauge.

Personally, I'd talk to your sexual partner(s) about it, and see what their feelings, and interests are on the subject. If they dislike the CBR, then a curved barbell may be a big improvement. If they like the CBR, the curved barbell may still be an improvement, or different and enjoyable in its own way. Regardless getting their input may help your decision, and as DutchWilliam said, you can get different sized balls to make sure it stays put.
PyroChris is opposed to pants.
Updated 1 year ago

Return to General Body Piercing Forum