Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

Question for fellow public safety w/piercings

Postby OrdinaryGuy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:37 pm

There has to be someone else in the public safety field with a PA (or other body piercing) that has gone through training similar to this.
I have some training I'll be going to and I need to know if I have to remove the jewelry from my PA. During the class, we will be in hazmat suits while being exposed to chemical/biological agents, then we go through the decontamination process which includes stripping all the way.
It's possible someone else can answer the big question of whether or not the jewelry will cause the decon process to be less effective.
The next question for someone that has gone to this type of training, is how much do the instructors freak out? Not that I'm too concerned about that. I'm proud of my PA, I just don't want risk too much extra attention by keeping the jewelry in u:0)
OrdinaryGuy

Return to General Body Piercing Forum