Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Post your healing and aftercare questions here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Healing & Aftercare Questions

Larger Fistulas on New Nipple Piercing

Postby MenthuSun89 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello,

I got my nipples pierced just 2 weeks ago. Ive had to get the length of the barbell changed because they were too short. Then I had to get bigger balls because the new fistulas were swallowing the balls. Now that I have bigger balls, just one fistula on my left nipple is extra wise and the bigger ball is resting in this "lil crater". I always push it back out of the hole. Is there some way to make the fistula shrink faster? My piercer and my friends that have nip piercings say it will shrink soon.

Thank you for any assistance.
MenthuSun89

Postby tribalEric » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:05 am

Your situation is much less common, but occurs occasionally. Don't have much information to go on, and no pic. What gauge are you pierced at? You may need to go to a larger gauge post, but use very light jewelry to avoid more stretching. Ideally you don't want the jewelry moving around.
Eric
tribalEric wishes peace and happiness for the new year.
Updated 2 years ago

Return to Healing & Aftercare Questions