Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

New to piercing? Post your questions or share your experiences here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum

Considering PA - two questions

Postby moond1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:58 am

Hi,
I also think about getting PA and have some questions not mentioned before. I would be grateful for some advice:

- let's suppose that it will be necessary to have sex only without the PA piercing (if it would be unpleasure for my girlfriend with the PA on) - in that case is it easy and quick to take the PA off everytime for sex? I wonder if CBR takes off easy - the space for ball is rather small to exit from the head, am I wrong? How do you take it off?;)

- and the second thing - how long after getting a PA (except from healing time of course) is it possible to take off the PA for having sex without the risk of closing the hole?

thank you all in advance.
moond1

Postby Painthreshold » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Depending on the type of jewellery, you may have to buy special opening pliers. Once you get the hang of them, opening is easy. I wear a banana bar (cbb) for sex. It fits snugly to the pen1s, provides more urethral stimulation than a CBR and won't move around 2 much. Check my gallery. No hole closes in minutes.
Experience the joy of metal thru skin. Add some!
Painthreshold summer is looming...time for a kilt!
Updated 2 weeks ago

Postby moond1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Ok, thank you,
then what about CBR let's say 10 or 08g - do i need some specific procedure to take on/off ?
moond1

Postby freakboi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:16 pm

I almost always take mine out for sex and it is not a problem once it is healed to put it back in but like mentioned above if you wear a curved barbell you shouldn't need to take it out.
freakboi

Postby Wilbar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 am

I wear a segment or CBR ring never taken it out for sex. I let mine heal about 4 to 6 weeks after piercing before I tock mine out for the first time. See one of my post. I was pierced at 3.2 mm and choose segment ring. I find CBR uncomfortable now at 7 or 8mm and no segment rings after 6 or 7mm so wear CBR at the movement.

I bought a set taper insertion pins and pliers. Bought both small and large ring opening. And closers. The insertion pins help guide the jewellery throught the hole. Someone suggested useing in Emu oil or lube.

With regards to pliers you get small and heavy weight. The small ones are used on the smaller gauge upto around 6mm after that more force was required. So ended up buying a bigger set which make it easier to open to open bigger jewellery as takes less force.

It takes a bit of practice but you soon get used to taking out and inserting the jewellery.
25.5.2015 Started PA size 8ga smooth segment titanium ring.

In the planning

Jacobs ladder 6 bars 8ga
3 sizes in the earlobe 10ga 8ga 6ga tbc
thinking abou Nipples tbc
Wilbar

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum