Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

PA and other male genital questions here!

Postby stealer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Welcome aboard Tom. I don't personally have a PA, so hopefully those who do will offer their thoughts on the pro's of that particular piercing. For your third question, body/genital piercings really have no boundaries as far as who chooses to have them. There are people here on Tribe from college age folks to retirees who have piercings...male, female, doctors, firefighters, etc. They come from all walks of life. I don't know if there's really any common denominator that links us all other other than a desire to live life to the fullest and try new things. Piercings are also kind of addictive, so if you get a PA, don't be too surprised if you decide to get an additional piercing later on. I was kind of the same way at first. I just wanted one particular piercing. Now I have five. u:D

Best regards. Check back later to see if some of the other guys help you with your other questions.
The box said "Requires Windows XP or better", so I bought a Mac.
stealer I got my nipples re-pierced today. Feels great to have them back!
Updated 1 year ago

Postby TomofLondon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement! This indeed is a new and exciting world and I look forward to learning more. One thing seems clear: This is not business you would do in haste. From what I can gather, it takes months to heal and up to a year to reach your ultimate goal. Patience is definitely needed, this would be a far bigger transformation of mind than just the piercing itself.
TomofLondon

Postby stealer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:21 pm

My pleasure Tom. Yeah your time frame is about right, a few months for the initial healing, and then a little longer for it to be completely healed. And then of course you may choose to stretch your piercing to accommodate larger jewelry, so piercings are always a work in progress. They're well worth it though, I'm sure you won't regret having a PA. Post back again after you get it!
The box said "Requires Windows XP or better", so I bought a Mac.
stealer I got my nipples re-pierced today. Feels great to have them back!
Updated 1 year ago

Postby Kiltedhiker » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:54 am

Hi Tom. I was at about the same stage in my life when I stumbled across the PA. I had many of the same questions and had them answered here. Now 6 years later, I'm still glad I had it done. I dont wear it all the time, but it seems I go in streaks of about 4 days on and two weeks off. My wife and I add it in to change things up, and it just adds another dimension to sex. I do love the way it feels during the day, and I would say ut does make you know you have a dick on those days I wear it. I love my puercing, and so does my wife! Good luck, take your time and go slow. It only takes one time impatience to ruin a lifetime of pleasure.

Kiltedhiker

Postby HenryJoy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:08 pm

A few years ago, I too became entranced by PAs and got one ecen though I had no prior interest in body mods:

1. I loved the weight and the way it stretched my flaccid penis, making me notice it 100% of the time.

2. Yes, it seemed to make me bigger, even if nothing actually changed.

3. Yes, I was in my '50s, and have since been pierced 21 more times, and tattooed twice.

4. The PA didn't affect erection and duration of sex; but after I replaced it with a reverse PA (my urethral opening blew out in because I just kept upsizing the jewelry as the fistula naturally got larger--my urethra just didn't stretch as fast), sex got better because then my wife could feel the ball rubbing against her G-spot.

Do it and watch for the #1 problem--migration. Unfortunately, your skin won't necessarily allow the mind's desires...
HenryJoy has lost another step to migration--at least not to dementia!
Updated 7 weeks ago

Postby tsturbo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 am

HenryJoy, do you believe lighter jewelry would help in scenario #1? For me it is so much more comfortable when wearing Titanium at the 0-1 gauge. The weight of Steel feels good to me for about a week and then slowly becomes less comfortable. Titanium is great u:Love
Nipples 14g Bar Bells
PA 2g 1/2" ring
Ears 2g titanium tunnels
6g guiche piercing 5/8" CBR
One shoulder tat, two arm tats
tsturbo Is happily healing his new triple Guiche!
Updated 2 weeks ago

Postby TomofLondon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:50 am

So even if you take it off for a period of time, you can get it back on, i.e. the hole doesn't close? If I decided I didn't enjoy it, would it heal and return back to what it used to be?
TomofLondon

Postby thebigreddog » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:30 pm

I have a question about scar tissue and re piercing.

(I have not seen a professional piercer yet)

I've got an old mostly closed PA that has scar tissue on the skin where the fistula opening was. The internal tunnel remains; can this be repierced thru existing suspected scar tissue since the piercing tunnel remains? Repierced nearby so the new piercing could use the remaining tunnel? Start over completely with a new PA on the other side of frenum? Would this make the inner part of my penis weaker and more vulnerable to issues due to having two piercing tunnels near each other?

I've tried to re stretch myself but cannot get a 14g taper thru the skin side of the fistula but have been able to get all the way up to 8g into the internal left over tunnel.

Thanks!
thebigreddog

Postby HenryJoy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Pardon me for the delayed response, but for some reason I no longer get notices from this site regarding the forums I follow.

I have to agree that titanium is more comfortable in the super sizes I like, and if I'd been wearing titanium I might not have had the problems I did. My wife also didn't care for the big gauge jewelry, and titanium might have helped there as well.

Having gotten up to 7/16" gauge when my urethra opened up, I still have a 6 gauge hole; unfortunately without enough skin to carry any jewelry. Wearing heavy large gauge jewelry definitely means an ongoing hole. (My apadravya/reverse PA got up to 4 gauge before migration, and I still have a hole on the top of my glans that acts like a little geyser when I piss.)
HenryJoy has lost another step to migration--at least not to dementia!
Updated 7 weeks ago

Previous

Return to General Body Piercing Forum