Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Discuss all things tattoo related here

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Talk About Tattoos

3rd tattoo scheduled

Postby pidjones » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:51 am

Thanks, but I'm just not that happy with it. I go back on Feb. 17 for fixes. The original work took a little under 3 hours. I don't know how long it will take for him to fix the things that can be fixed. This is the first for me to have post-tattoo remorse. I just wish it had been done better and hope he can fix it.
pidjones 8g BB left nipple very mature. Tattoo on right forearm has been lasered off and redone! Love it now!
Updated 9 weeks ago

Postby Jwiggles » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:06 pm

Pid

Are you looking for some lightening up of the dark areas between the line? I can see where that part could be enhanced. Hopefully he will be able to alter it to your satisfaction.
Life is short; enjoy your pain.
Jwiggles Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
Updated 3 weeks ago

Postby pidjones » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Well, finally (April 2nd - blame weather and conflicting schedules) fixed so I can wear short sleeves. Week before last he corrected some of the major flaws that really bothered me. Nearly healed (there was some scabbing that still needs a few more days) and then I'll post a photo. Hasn't shaken me from tattoos, though! Next (and probably final) one scheduled for April 23rd! u:Dance

Edit 4-21-2015: And here is the finished Faked Line:
pidjones 8g BB left nipple very mature. Tattoo on right forearm has been lasered off and redone! Love it now!
Updated 9 weeks ago

Postby pidjones » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:55 am

Well, I was never satisfied with it. He just made it too dark and I decided to laser it and have a great artist correct it. Many say that it is a much better tattoo now that the laser has lightened it and removed some of the excessive shadow.

Updated 9 weeks ago

Postby Jwiggles » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:15 pm

PID,

The rope looks more natural now because you can see through to the empty spaces. Will you have more done to it or leave it this way? I have one tattoo that I love but it's flawed as well. I have been thinking of having it fixed but it's a delicate situation........ I'm married to the artist..... Lol
Life is short; enjoy your pain.
Jwiggles Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
Updated 3 weeks ago

Postby pidjones » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:53 am

Booked for a correction with a great artist on January 24th - a week after I return from India. Really looking forward to both! Sarah Hurst (owner of Vivid Tattoo in Knoxville, TN), who has done all of my other tattoos (and my lone piercing, come to think of it) will do the work. She is very talented and fun to work with. Her challenge is to correct the serious flaws without making it real dark again. She will also have to deal with some scaring where the original guy over-worked some lines which then blew out pretty badly. The laser session didn't hurt that badly, but they were costly and it takes two months minimum between session. By the time Sarah corrects it in January it will have had three and a half months of time to continue fading (they say lasering fades for up to a year as you body eats the fractured ink particles).
Updated 9 weeks ago

Postby crazieyfox » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:47 pm

I've got a tattoo that is really flawed. I want to get it fixed unfortunately the artist I want to do it is really expensive. I've checked into lasering out the flaw but I'm not into that much pain. So I'm just saving up my money and have it redone.
Good luck I hope this time it turns out like you want Pidjones
crazieyfox

Postby pidjones » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 pm

crazieyfox wrote:I've got a tattoo that is really flawed. I want to get it fixed unfortunately the artist I want to do it is really expensive. I've checked into lasering out the flaw but I'm not into that much pain. So I'm just saving up my money and have it redone.
Good luck I hope this time it turns out like you want Pidjones

Pain was no more than a tattoo, and for MUCH less time. Expense was high, though. Think of paying for the tattoo over several times (depending on how much you need it lightened). And, they can't just spot remove as the process causes a lot of migration of the ink. Sarah just used that as the background for mine. Last week she added color, and I'll post a photo when healing is done (itchy flaky right now). But, I am SOOOOO Pleased with how it turned out!!!
Updated 9 weeks ago

Previous

Return to Talk About Tattoos