Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

New to piercing? Post your questions or share your experiences here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum

Planning on getting a PA

Postby SerFoxtrot » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi, like the forum says I've never been pierced before and I'm scheduling a PA for the end of the month. I've done my research, and I think I want to get pierced at a 10 and immediately stretched to an 8, but can anybody sum up what I absolutely need to know and do. It's all swirling around in my head, but with all the varying information, it's hard for me to consolidate it all down into do's and do-not's. Thanks!
SerFoxtrot

Postby Kiltedhiker » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:05 pm

First of all, just breathe and don't over think it. Your plan sounds good. The toughest part is to not get caught up in the stretching frenzy. The piercing will stretch on it's own over time. Follow your piercer's instructions and don't waiver from them. Most of all, once you have it, LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE until its healed. Wanking, sex, changing jewelry only prolongs the healing. You will have a lifetime to enjoy it, just be good to it while it heals.

Good luck!
Take it slow and enjoy the ride.

Kilted
Kiltedhiker

Postby donigan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:05 pm

I just had it done (Saturday), same as you never been pierced before and I am old! Wearing a 8g cbr. As far as after care Kiltedhiker gave good advice, my guy also said it will probably stretch on it's own. Some of the do's and don't depend on who you talk to but it's all pretty standard, it is usually an easy healer. Mine is doing great, no bleeding now and never any pain after the procedure was over. Best of luck.
donigan

Postby wantone » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Donigan,

Got mine on Tuesday. Pierced at a 12G the stretched to 10G and put in a 10G CBR photos are in my blog, The bleeding was not bad at all only one day and not much at that. Keep in contact and lets talk about the healing They told me to wash my hand before every time went near it ( before and after bathroom) and leave it alone! I am doing the SSS twice a day and everything seams to be going great
wantone

Postby ninjaman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Kiltedhiker gives excellent advice. SS soaks for sure. And leave it alone! As kilted says, you have a lifetime to enjoy it; patience is a virtue. One piece of advice that was helpful to me in the beginning: pissing will be a new adventure. Learn how to piss in the shower. Trust me here... Good luck!
Coming to you from the intersection of cold steel and hot flesh...
ninjaman is now a 0ga PA Dude!
Updated 6 years ago

Postby Boylover_xl » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 am

Hello SerFoxtrot, how´s your PA? Already got it? Mine is over 2 months old now and perfectly healed. I was pierced at 6G right away, and also immediately stretched to that size. So my ring has some tolerance, and I guess it will make it easier for stretching later on. Probably try 4G next month.

Boylover_xl

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum