Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

i have a gaging question....

Postby JawareBloodriver » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:07 pm

Alright people with much more experience then I. I have encountered a problem whilst gaging my piercings. I have 2. I have an ampallang, and a apadrava, or however you spell them. I have already gauged them once with no problem from 14 to a 12. However the 12 to a 10 has proved the be problematic.

Anyway. The amp gauging fine, as it did the first time. Both sides of my urethra and everything. Like clockwork.

The apadrava however not so much. I can get in through just fine through everything but the last outer fistula on the bottom of my glans. Then it just won't go through. It feels like there's a piece of scar tissue there the size of a pinky fingernail that it just won't pass through.

What do I do? I'm fairly new to piercings, and I really don'twant to damage my genitals. I've grown rather attached to them over the past 23 years.
JawareBloodriver

Return to General Body Piercing Forum