Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

"Who is the PA pierced men?"

Postby Jarleth » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Hay new to this site figured I'd start off pulling a necro on this post

-How old are you? 30

-How old was you when you got your PA? 17 (I did it myself)

-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 6g

-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I've had it as large as a 0g but was with someone that didn't like the pa so I went over 5 years without anything, 6 is as small as its ever closed.

-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? currently 2 ear (cart & Daith), 5 tattoos

-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Most of my friends and none of my family. Most people just don't believe me until I offer to show

-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? most of my friends have ears, half have variety of other things done

-Was it a motivation to get you PA? When I was 16 I dated an older girl and she mentioned never being with a pierced guy and that set it in motion in my head, after a year and a half of research I couldn't wait any longer to get it done and decided to do it myself (did it with a 14g piercing needle). I have also pierced it for 2 of my friends.

-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I've never been in a setting like that for it to happen, but anyone who finds out and wants to see it I will show
Jarleth

Postby estan88 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:32 am

-How old are you?
-How old was you when you got your PA?
-Which size is your actual PA jewel?
8g
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal?
I think I'll go up to 6g but probably stop there.
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where?
No tattoos, but I have two foreskin piercings, a frenum, and two dydoes.
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted?
Many friends know and a large group have seen it, my mom knows but chooses not to believe it, both brothers have seen it, and I took one brother to get his done.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA?
My little brother has a PA and foreskins too.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?
I don't make a point of showing off but I don't try to hide it either. I have hidden a bit from family (dad and young cousins) but an uncle saw me in the locker room. I choose to have them, so I don't hide it, but they are in my genitals so I'm not way loud about it either.
estan88 I like having a few secrets inside my pants...
Updated 1 year ago

Postby CountryHeathen » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:47 pm

-How old are you? 28
-How old was you when you got your PA? 28
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 8g
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal?I'm gonna stretch. Originally my goal was going to be 4g, who knows I might stop there, I might go to 2g, hell I might get to 0g before I stop.
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? Yes, multiple piercings. Septum, helix, and 2x hafadas
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Four one-night stands.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? My brother had his ears, nipples, and tongue pierced at various times. But as far as I know he doesn't have a PA.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I'm becoming more confidant with the size of my penis, so if actually go into a locker room, while I won't be hiding it, I won't be going around saying "Look at my pierced dick".
CountryHeathen i love the clinking of my hafadas with my PA.
Updated 30 weeks ago

Postby mikenj1979 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:07 pm

-How old are you? 37

-How old was you when you got your PA? 32

-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2/0g

-Will you stretch you PA? I'd like to reach 00g and hold from there

-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? Yes, 1 tattoo on my right heel (planning to get a matching on teh left)

-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? just a few ::wink::

-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? My good friend had a PA and a bunch of hafadas.

-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? not really an issue yet
mikenj1979

Postby DutchWilliam » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:04 am

-How old are you? 58
-How old was you when you got your PA? 57
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? now at almost 00g 8.9mm
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? my goal was 0g, 8mm
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? No
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted?
my wife and 2 friends who have joined me to a spa.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? i have one nephew with a nipple piercing
Was it a motivation to get you PA? saw it on pics and it looked so cool and rough.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?
I don hide it. go to nude beach and visit mixed spa.
Dutch William
DutchWilliam

Postby Boylover_xl » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:47 am

Here my answers to your questions:

-How old are you? 61
-How old was you when you got your PA? 61
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 6G (4 mm.)
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Yes: 4G (5 mm.)
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? A Lorum and two Hafadas, right in the center of my ballsac
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? My Piercer, other guys at the piercing studio, my boyfriend, my little Godson, guys at the Spa. How they reacted? My piercer decided to have one, too. My boyfriend likes it, but doesn´t want one himself; my Godson watched me peeing, no comment; guys at the Spa looking, some touching.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? No.
-How are your doing in locker rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? Being naked normally, especially showing my PA.
Boylover_xl

Postby rzldtxpef703 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

I enjoyed reading about everyone's experiences; thanks for sharing. I got my PA at the end of December 2016, and I am more curious about who else might be wearing this secret as I walk past people here and there. Does he have one? What about him? I also wonder how many people have them. I asked my piercer, and he did say it is becoming more common.

-How old are you? (42)

-How old was you when you got your PA? (42 - For me, this is the right age. People have said you stop caring what people think when you hit 40. That is certainly true for me. I realize that I'm not young anymore and that I better start doing some things I want to do.)

-Which size is your actual PA jewel? (10 gauge - this is my starting jewelry)

-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? (I will stretch - not sure how far. I don't feel the need to get to 0g. I would guess that 6 or 4 would be good. I am about to order the 8 jewelry very soon.)

-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? (I got my ear pierced in college - early 90s. That was the thing to do back then, and I don't remember anyone stretching lobes back then though. I wore that for many years and can still get jewelry in it - have thought about wearing something again. Maybe it is time to get a new earring. I had a lorum done about 8-10 years ago; it migrated and I took it out. No ink, but I am beginning to wonder and think about it.)

-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? (Only my partner knows about it at this point. He was away for a few weeks, and I decided to get it done while he was out of town. He has balked at the idea in the past so I was a bit nervous about the reaction - but, I am at a point in my life where I needed to do something for me. When I told him, 24 hours after he got back home, he was surprised. But, he really likes it. It certainly gives us something new to talk about - in fact, it has opened a new door of conversation for us. I kind of wanted to tell the heavily tattooed and pierced guy who cuts my hair. Might be inappropriate?)

-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? (Not really. I see many people in person and online with ink and metal. I have come to love the look on most people. Seeing pictures of PAs certainly made me want to get one. I waited so long out of fear of the pain. Too bad, because the pain wasn't much for me. But, this time in my life is perfect for getting it. I credit this website and all of your stories with giving me the courage to do it!)

-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your (I haven't been to a locker room or shower since having this done. I have peed at a urinal a few times - with a twist and turn. At work, I certainly go to the stall. If I am in a place where I won't be showing off to people I know, I am not worried about it. Not quite ready to share with people I know - I might get there though, you never know.)
rzldtxpef703
rzldtxpef703 is online

Previous

Return to General Body Piercing Forum