Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

This forum is for discussing body jewelry.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Body Jewelry Forum

advise on fernum ring or bar

Postby jlb » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:17 am

Thinking of changing from a straight bar to a bar bell ring, Right now have a 1/2 10g bar in, My go up to 8g not use. Will be adding Pa 8g some time after 1st of yr. Need advise on change from bar to ring in fernum, good bad ??
jlb love the weight>
Updated 8 years ago

Postby freakboi » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:15 pm

I've had a ring in mine before I like it and really I didn't notice the differance to much.
freakboi

Postby D.Frenum.Fl » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:36 pm

My first Jewelry was a 16 gauge horse shoe ring... Then I went to a 14 Gauge ring and then to a 14 gauge bar bell.... It's fun to change the jewelry every now and then...I think I will change it again soon back to a 14 gauge ring...Can't wait to continue my wish list...
D.Frenum.Fl

Postby LordoftheRings » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:35 am

Pierced at the usual 10ga 5/8 in straight barbell. It tended to shift from one side to the other, and pinch a little. Never wore a curved barbell. My favorite is my 5/8 inch cbr in 8 ga with a rather large 5/16 ball. Most comfortable, and ball keeps it in "centered" position, looks great.
Had a D ring, though like the bar it would shift from side to side, straight part would not stay up in the piercing as you'd expect, so it always hung crooked.
Also have worn a 1 1/4 cbr hoop or loop, think it is actually around 9ga, it's metric. That one was lot of fun, in the sun it shows through bikini swimsuits driving the ladies absolutely crazy, some hate it but many love it. My ridge is well defined, and am a "shower" so the large ring would mostly stay up on the top side when wearing underwear and walking around, though would dangle down when sleeping nude or skinny dipping or just plain cold.
At times it would be a bit much dangling around, as wanted it to stay on top all the time, needed some periodic adjusting, lol. Also you have to size a loop correctly to your body to allow for "growth". Know this is older post, so hope my comments helps you or others!
LordoftheRings

Postby Painthreshold » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:59 pm

One should have all styles in their jewellery box. Short bars can be left in for sex, horseshoes look ace and rings are frickin cool and unlikely to come off. The decision is yours!
Experience the joy of metal thru skin. Add some!
Painthreshold summer is looming...time for a kilt!
Updated 2 weeks ago

Return to Body Jewelry Forum