Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

PA as present for hubby?

Postby Legendracer » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:21 pm

My husband has looked at getting a PA piercing for the last few years and at one point was very close to getting it done but wanted my blessing. At the time I told him I wasn't that keen and I think he took this as definitely don't get it done even though I wouldn't have minded really.

I know he still really wants one so I thought to surprise him and take him for it as a present for his birthday next week.

Would anyone be able to recommend anywhere in Ohio to get this done please?
Legendracer

Postby hotbigd » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:34 pm

I think it is awesome you want to get him a PA for a present. My first wife told me if I were to get a PA she would never f.uck me again. My 2nd wife said she thought she would be ok with it.
The day I was going to talk to the piercer, I asked her again & she reiterated that she thought she would be okay with it.
I talked to my piercer (a registered nurse) for about an hour & after all my questions were answered and my fears put to rest I said let's do it. Within 20 minutes I had a ring in my c.o.c.k & I was amazed at how wonderful it was.
The reason I tell you all this is because I would NEVER have wanted my wife or anyone else to have made the appointment for me. I learned about a lot of mistakes and problems that happen by people that don't konw what they are doing. Again, my piercer is also an emergency room nurse so he knows the best place to pierce and everything. Remember, there is NO license for piercers so ANY ONE with a needle can pierce your c.o.c.k.
I wanted to feel certain that my c.o.c.k was going to be well taken care of. u:Banana
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like.
hotbigd

Postby hooligan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:52 am

Your husband will be thrilled that you want him to get the PA he's wanted. Telling him (a handmade birthday card?) will be surprise enough. Then you can work with him to search out the right place.

I waited until I had my wife's blessing before getting pierced. In fact I made a point of waiting until SHE brought it up, so it would be clear I was not pressuring her. We have enjoyed my PA for over 13 years now.

Look on this site for members of the Association of Professional Piercers. There are surely places in Ohio that will be OK. (The place that did mine in 2003 has closed, or I would recommend it.)
hooligan

Return to General Body Piercing Forum