Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

New to piercing? Post your questions or share your experiences here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum

Thinking about a "clit" piercing?

Postby renegade_angel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 pm

That's a great idea, but I won't be eighteen for nine more months, so I might miss my chance if she comes to my area any time soon. I wouldn't mind driving a few (or eight) hours to see her if she comes to somewhere *sort of* close, like Chicago or something, lol, around my birthday.
I'll verb your noun.
renegade_angel will be suspending in 2012!
Updated 5 years ago

Postby mrszing » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:05 am

ok. I need help. I am a first time piercee. After much internet research, I had nearly decided on a vertical hood pierce. When I called the shop to ask questions, the piercer proceeded to tell me that the clit itself is really the better option if stimulation is your motivation behind piercing. Upon further questioning, she says she performs this piercing regularly.
After all the negative things I have read on different sites, I am undecided AGAIN!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
mrszing

Postby renegade_angel » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 am

While piercing the clitoris itself might offer more stimulation than a clitoral hood piercing, its 53454231 times more dangerous. One wrong move and you could lose all feeling of your clitoris permanently.

Also, I don't see how she performs clitoris piercings "regularly", since most women aren't suited for one in the first place.. That seems really suspicious to me.
I'll verb your noun.
renegade_angel will be suspending in 2012!
Updated 5 years ago

Postby Cloud » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:48 pm

mrszing wrote: the piercer proceeded to tell me that the clit itself is really the better option if stimulation is your motivation behind piercing.

my first reaction was, "this is bunk," and then I thought about it. the best experts tend to discourage clit piercing because few women are built for it, and it's a fairly risky piercing. I think a hood piercing and thoughtful placement and choice of jewelry can go a long way achieving a goal of stimulation. A larger gauge and sturdier jewelry are options.

at the least, consult another piercer for a second opinion.

I am a first time piercee. After much internet research, I had nearly decided on a vertical hood pierce. When I called the shop to ask questions, the piercer proceeded to tell me that. . .

"the" shop? Did you only call one? the closest one? Is it someplace that has a good reputation? is it clean? is it an APP (safepiercing.org) shop? Sometimes it takes a while to find a piercer who is experienced and who you are comfortable with. Travel isn't out of the question to find a piercer to trust your bits to.
Cloud is checking her balls.
Updated 4 years ago

What we think: Madam @ the Old Holes Home

Postby Cloud » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 pm

keep in mind that choice of piercing is highly anatomy dependent. I wouldn't trust a piercer who would wholesale try to change someone's mine from a VCH to a clitoral piercing over a phone consultation, but I can't tell if you went in to detail about your goals and were discussing options, or what.

The book, The Piercing Bible by Elayne Angel is a really great investment for any first time piercee, especially those considering genital piercings. I think you can buy it here on this site.
Updated 4 years ago

Postby mrszing » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 pm

I went to the APP website...only 2 certified piercers in 200 mile radius, and they don't actually do the piercing, they just own the shops. I have talked to 4 piercers on the phone. 3 of them didn't seem interested in answering any questions. #4 is the one I mentioned. I will not let just anybody do this, but I also don't know how else to proceed. can anybody reccommend a piercer in eastern NC? or VA?
mrszing

Postby hmp2000 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 pm

It's so good to come back and see Cloud giving out her "words of wisdom". If only people would listen...

To answer the triangle question: I have a triangle and can tell you that it hurt the most out of all my piercings put together! It took my piercer a while to line up for proper placement. The piercing goes behind the nerve bundle. I would only have this done by someone I totally trust. It heals really quick and I've had no problems.
hmp2000

Postby PiercedPeachy » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

I love love love the Piercing Bible :) It's the only thing I trust to give me accurate information..that, and my piercer of course.
~my holes~
3x earlobes
14g industrial
18g tragus
18g nostril
18g eyebrow

~coming soon~
18g rook

:D
PiercedPeachy Gee...thanks
Updated 4 years ago

Postby Cloud » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:28 am

u:0)
Updated 4 years ago

Postby EricNYC646 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Jwiggles wrote:Before I was "in the know" I thought a clit piercing WAS a hood piercing-

I don't know much about female anatomy, good to know. I am sure we will cover this next semester in anatomy.
EricNYC646
Pre-Med Student
South Florida

Piercings: Ears
12g Apy
16g Nipple Rods (Both)
EricNYC646 graduated with AS in Dietetics this week!!!
Updated 5 years ago

PreviousNext

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum