Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

New to piercing? Post your questions or share your experiences here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum

Ready For PA Finally - Last Minute Questions

Postby Legendracer » Sun May 14, 2017 9:11 am

After deliberating for a number of years, finding a place to do it and getting my wife to be happy with doing, I finally decided to go get a PA this week.

I want to get an 8 gauge to start with so expecting to be pierced at 10 gauge. After this I would like to stay at 8 to 6 gauge, I don't want to go really big with the large jewelry. Will the piercing continue to stretch or can I stay at 8/6 gauge.

I'd like to wear a circular bar, what diameter can anyone recommend in 8 or 6 gauge.

Last question, I am beyond even thinking or worrying about it but I work out a lot at a gym. Has anyone had any negative responses with other seeing a PA piercing?
Legendracer

Postby Azpaguy9 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:15 pm

I got my PA done about 4 months ago. I started at an 8g don't start at any larger. I just recently stretched to a 6g amd I love it. Be careful when u stretch make sure ur fully healed and ready. You will love ur piercing it gives u amazing confidence and the feeling during sex is omg.
Penn
Azpaguy9

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum