Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

New to piercing? Post your questions or share your experiences here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum

Practical considerations of a PA

Postby Wilbar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 am

Congratulations on getting it done. I was pierced at 3.2mm or 8g wanted to go for 4mm but the piercer was not comfortable at doing 4mm. Yes, there is a lot of blood to start off with for the first 24 – 48 hours. I was pierced on the Saturday and back at work on the Monday sure I still had some padding in though as was still tender. Keep up with the SS. I found every time it got nudged it bleed. You will find the fistula will be tight at first it will loosen of in time the ring will slip through once the hole loosens up I found the ring sat to the side. I then moved up to the next size at that point. On that not found going from 3.2mm to 4mm stretch really painful but the ones after where ok. Enjoy and take your time moving up.
u:0)
25.5.2015 Started PA size 8ga smooth segment titanium ring.

In the planning

Jacobs ladder 6 bars 8ga
3 sizes in the earlobe 10ga 8ga 6ga tbc
thinking abou Nipples tbc
Wilbar

Postby kcmil » Sat May 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Starting to have serious second thoughts about this PA. To be honest, I can't decide if I love it or hate it at this point.

Instead of being a pleasurable experience, I find that it really just gets in the way, in more ways than one. It's kind of neat having a little secret down there, but at the same time it's a real pain in the d*ck when it gets pushed around and twisted during hard construction work, and it likes to kill the mood with plenty of sharp pain whenever I'm thinking about fun things. It's debilitating.

I guess it's not all what I expected it to be. I had a 6ga. captive bead ring in there, but it pissed me off daily for a month (rings are painful, painful jewelry because they have so much leverage). A couple days ago, I finally decided to change it over to a 6ga. curved barbell, and liked that much better - it was still painful at times, but only due to the crusties rather than the level of force being applied to the piercing as with the ring. Yesterday, I was headed to bed when I discovered that the 6ga. bar was missing. I found the jewelry, but the piercing had already shrunk beyond the point of re-insertion even with a lubed taper. Due to a distributor mistake, I happened to have an 8ga. bar on hand that still fit - I now have an ill-fitting 8ga. PA instead of a 6, and it's got a hair trigger in a really painful way. u:?

The rational part of me says that I should tough it up for another month to at least see it heal, and decide if I like it any better then. The other part of me just wants to take it out, let it close, and chalk all of this up as a life lesson.

I'm truthfully on the fence right now. I could really use some advice. (And maybe a hug.)

Can anyone relate? u:Cry
kcmil Is having second thoughts and doubts about his PA
Updated 1 week ago

Postby drh98 » Sat May 13, 2017 4:26 pm

I'd leave the jewelry in. It isn't fully healed if you are still having crusties. I had a slight amount of crusties after two months. I just tried to keep them cleaned off my ring and take care of the piercing. After that, it just took some time for the hole to loosen up a bit and allow the ring to move around in my clothing as needed. I wear a 6g CBR daily, and rarely take it out. I have a physical job too, as well as being physically active. The ring has had no negative effect on my life, aside from the urine stream. But, I've learned to adapt. Don't get discouraged over healing issues.
drh98 Healing Nicely!
Updated 4 years ago

Postby piercingcraze » Mon May 15, 2017 7:32 pm

I had a painful experience with a pa as well and removed mine after only a couple weeks. I've tried it twice with the same result each time. I've been so active with work and such I've taken it out. I wish I would have roughed it out and seen it healed before deciding to keep it or not. My piercer said if it's healed he just makes a small cut at the piercing hole and it usually closes shut on it's own.
piercingcraze

Postby freakboi » Mon May 22, 2017 7:13 pm

I would give it more time yes I can relate and yes it does get better I've had mine for about 5 years now and am at 00Ga. and for how big and heavy it is I usually don't even know it is there and I do heavy construction work too!
freakboi

Previous

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum