Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

New to piercing? Post your questions or share your experiences here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum

Hafada vs Lorum

Postby Rjables » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Which of these two piercing would you guys or girls suggest. This will be my first piercing.
Rjables

Postby Boylover_xl » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:55 am

I´d suggest that you start with a Lorum, if you consider having more piercings underneath. I started with a Lorum too, and later had 2 Hafadas pierced below.
But if you are determined to have only one, then have a Hafada, but not too low.
And later you might also consider a PA, like me. Now my set is complete:

http://i.imgur.com/dJWQxvH.jpg
Boylover_xl

Postby Kiltedhiker » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:41 am

I had a lorum but it was placed low enough that when erect, the jewelry wouldn't move up my shaft - it stays right at the base. Because of this, it is at about the half way point on my scrotum. Be aware, this piercing took quite a long time to heal and I have two friends that had to remove theirs because they either didn't heal or it migrated. Just my experience.

Kiltedhiker

Postby piercingcraze » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:33 am

I have a Lorum piercing. Mine is about 6 or 7 months old and still not healed. It has migrated some but seems to have finally calmed down. Now I just hope it heals.
piercingcraze

Postby Kiltedhiker » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:27 am

[quote=piercincraze]I have a Lorum piercing. Mine is about 6 or 7 months old and still not healed. It has migrated some but seems to have finally calmed down. Now I just hope it heals.[/quote]

Piercingcraze, if you dont already, try putting oil (like vitamin E or a coconut based oil) in the piercing a few times per day - especially right after a morning shower and before bed. That might help to keep things loose so they can heal and get strong.

Kiltedhiker

Postby Painthreshold » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:00 am

They are both prone to migrating. Take a risk on either location.
Experience the joy of metal thru skin. Add some!
Painthreshold summer is looming...time for a kilt!
Updated 1 week ago

Postby piercingcraze » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Kiltedhiker wrote:[quote=piercincraze]I have a Lorum piercing. Mine is about 6 or 7 months old and still not healed. It has migrated some but seems to have finally calmed down. Now I just hope it heals.

Piercingcraze, if you dont already, try putting oil (like vitamin E or a coconut based oil) in the piercing a few times per day - especially right after a morning shower and before bed. That might help to keep things loose so they can heal and get strong.[/quote]

Thanks. I'll try that!!!
piercingcraze

Return to Never Been Pierced Forum