Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Post your healing and aftercare questions here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Healing & Aftercare Questions

Hafada and guiche problem after 2 years

Postby Sokar » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:22 am

Hi, a few weeks ago I suddenly had a strange pain in my guiche, I thought maybe some wire from underwear got stuck in it, so I took it completely out but couldn't see anything. The pain remained for a while but it was ok... did some more soaks just in case.
What I observed is that tissue from the piercing is coming out... I thought ok maybe it's trying to push something out but it's staying like this, while the other side is perfectly normal.
Now weeks after, the sides of my hafada are irritated again (didn't change anything) and I observe a same lump coming from or near one of the exits.

Can anyone advice? I think given the irritation the hafada is giving to remove it anyway, and the guiche will go too if it doesn't turn back to normal.
I'm sad about it but it's up and downs for the last two years and I'm just tired of it. My nipple piercings also keep getting crusty after 2 years. My piercer told me maybe my body/skin just doesn't like it (and yes they're titanium if I remember correctly). I do have a sensitive skin...

pictures here (sorry they're not pretty :( )
https://ibin.co/3GSlFvcVkbkq.jpg
https://ibin.co/3GSlUbQJxPmH.jpg
https://ibin.co/3GSlnKsI5hGf.jpg

Thanks for any tips!
Sokar

Postby Painthreshold » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:08 am

When I had guiche drama, basically pain and irritation, I downgraded the jewellery size and this took pressure off the irritation, reduced pain and saved the piercing. Try this on yours, too. You can always go back up in size later.

Now ask yourself, have you changed shampoo or body lotion? Are you using a different washing powder? Something could have caused this, but note the guiche needs to be kept clean and hafadas can go weird anyway-I lost 5 and gave up on scrotals. Good luck!
Experience the joy of metal thru skin. Add some!
Painthreshold summer is looming...time for a kilt!
Updated 13 weeks ago

Postby HenryJoy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:26 pm

I've had few scrotal piercings that just don't seem to want to heal (two right now that are giving me a hard time). On the other hand, I've a lot of strange bumps and lumps around my lorums, hafadas and guiches. However, after some time (little over a year), they seem to have disappeared, including a couple that resembled yours. I certainly haven't done anything different, but maybe getting out of stiff, tight pants may have made a difference. I spend a lot more time in sweatpants and try not to wear jeans too often...
HenryJoy has loaded up his scrotal ladder--there's got to be close to 2 pounds of metal hanging there!
Updated 7 weeks ago

Postby Sokar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I can't think of switched any products I use...
I admire your endurance to keep getting scrotals before though!
At home I always switch to sweatpants! I love my comfy jeans though and try to wear ones that are not too tight around those parts but... if you want a good fit.. :) and sometimes days are long, and I sit a lot at my desk these days...

The pain on the hafada has gone down somewhat, I will give it some more time then but I'm tired a bit of these annoyances.
Sokar

Postby tsturbo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:46 am

Have you tried using some good microbial soap in the shower everyday for a few weeks, along with daily SSS and several mistings of H2ocean during the day and rubbing in some emu oil 1-2 x daily? Some/All of these "might" help. Good luck!
Nipples 14g Bar Bells
PA 2g 1/2" ring
Ears 2g titanium tunnels
Triple Guiche piercing
One shoulder tat, two arm tats
tsturbo Is happily healing his new triple Guiche!
Updated 14 weeks ago

Postby tsturbo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:47 am

Have you tried using some good microbial soap in the shower everyday for a few weeks, along with daily SSS and several mistings of H2ocean during the day and rubbing in some emu oil 1-2 x daily? Some/All of these "might" help. Good luck!
Nipples 14g Bar Bells
PA 2g 1/2" ring
Ears 2g titanium tunnels
Triple Guiche piercing
One shoulder tat, two arm tats
tsturbo Is happily healing his new triple Guiche!
Updated 14 weeks ago

Return to Healing & Aftercare Questions