Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Post your healing and aftercare questions here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to Healing & Aftercare Questions

VCH Concerns

Postby catbro16 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Alright guys, I'm gonna get really real here. Maybe about a month ago I got an older sex toy out and used some sketchy old lube I had and I wound up with bacterial vaginosis. Not dangerous, just the worst smell ever. Took my antibiotics, got better. No big. So Saturday I went and got a VCH. No pain, hardly any bleeding. It's only been 2 days and this things just keeps getting more painful, bleeding more and itching like crazy. I've done exactly what I was supposed to do in terms of keeping it clean; no sex, saline rinses several times a say and sea salt. Now the damn thing even smells. I'm gonna call my gyno tmr but what could I be doing wrong here??
catbro16

Postby Jwiggles » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:52 pm

If you don't already know it, I would call your piercer and double check what type of jewelry you have. There are some people that are allergic to surgical stainless steel and that could possible cause the itching and pain. I can't imagine it causing a smell. I am wondering if you need another course of treatment for the bv, maybe the first course didn't quite take care of the problem.

I will be honest as well and say that my daughter recently had this. She called me describing her symptoms and I told her to call her gyn. right away. She had a further complication when she had an allergic reaction to the medication and for 2 days she felt like her vagina was on fire. Of course, as soon as she felt pain like that she called the dr.

This was a bit ling winded, but 1 call your piercer, and 2 call your dr afterwards.

I hope that you get things sorted out soon!
Life is short; enjoy your pain.
Jwiggles Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
Updated 3 weeks ago

Postby catbro16 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Thank you!
catbro16

Return to Healing & Aftercare Questions