Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

"Who is the PA pierced men?"

Postby swissi89 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:50 am

Hey everybody!
I created this post to "centralize" some informations about men with pierced ****, the goal is to have a "global picture" about men with piercing. I estimated a lot to get my PA, thinking that it was weird and that I was crazy so sick to want one... I talked with many pierced guys here, and I realized that the profile of sexuality and style of men with a PA is really different, and It helped me to do my PA. That's also why I wanted to do this "data base".

-How old are you?
-How old was you when you got your PA?
-Which size is your actual PA jewel?
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal?
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where?
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted?
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA?
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?

Thanx a lot for the answer! ;-)
swissi89

Postby freakboi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:29 pm

39 years old, 37 when I got my PA, Now at 2Ga. 1" CBR, Will prolly strech to a 00Ga., Have my nipples done and 3 frenums, No one knows except my piercer, I don't know anyone except the people on here that are pierced.
freakboi

Postby Nerodetos » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 am

-How old are you? 23
-How old was you when you got your PA? 22
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2.5mm
-Will you stretch you PA? what is your final goal? maybe sometimes but max 1cm
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? atm 3 earrings
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? only some one-night-stands and my boyfriend, they liked it
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? no
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? just showering/changing clothes, not paying attention to it. Maybe other people did see it, maybe not. nobody did ever say something about it
Nerodetos Septum done! :P
Updated 1 year ago

Postby princevassago » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:00 pm

23, 21 when pierced. 10ga now, I kinda wanna go up, but not by much maybe to an 8. I used to have my tongue pierced. A few female friends (3 of which were friends with benefits) know, and my gf of course; all of them that have seen it have liked it, and the two that have felt it have loved it. As far as i know, none of my guy friends have any pdb's. My gym doesnt have lockers or showers so thats not an issue. and i have yet to encounter a trough since i've had my PA.
princevassago has a gf now =D
Updated 5 years ago

Postby akcdane » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:07 pm

-How old are you? 50
-How old was you when you got your PA? 49
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 7 mm ball in a a 4 gauge captive bead ring
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? was pierced at 14 gauge. have stretched to my current 4g in a years time. original goal was 4g. might go to 2 now
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? none yet. contemplating my nipples and possibly some ink
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? female friend knows and likes it. guy at work has his nipple done. found out I have a pa. he couldn't imagine I have such a thing, or in ever getting one
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? saw lots of photos and videos of guys with them. was intrigued by them.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? don't go to a gym or anywhere with common showers. don't try to hide it in rest rooms.
hope this helps with your demographics.
akcdane

Postby Verdugo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm

-How old are you? 36
-How old was you when you got your PA? 32
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 0 Gauge 5/8" CBR
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Probably will not stretch any further.
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? Tattoo on back, 4 gauge frenum piercing and both nipple pierced.
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? My wife (of course) and some of my friends. My friends were surprised at first, but later were very intrigued and wanted to know more.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? My wife has a VCH...we both got our piercing for sexual enhancement and visual stimulation.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I go to the gym at my work regularly, however, do not show off my piercings there.
Verdugo

Postby Cranman69 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 pm

-How old are you? 61
-How old was you when you got your PA? 57
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 4g
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I have stretched to 000g (11mm)
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? Yes: 3 tats on my upper arms, both nips, 2 hafadas and 2 guiches, oh, and both ears.
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? My brother, one co-worker, 2 close friends. They sort of think I'm a bit crazy to do this.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? I personally know one friend that has a PA. I was motivated by seeing a guy with a PA at the gym showers.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I do not hide my piercings at all.
Cranman69 17 piercings and counting
Updated 27 weeks ago

Postby HenryJoy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:43 pm

-How old are you? 51
-How old was you when you got your PA? 50
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 0 gauge with 5/8" screw-on ball
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I'm there
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? None
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Wife - still rolls her eyes when she looks at it
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Wouldn't know Was it a motivation to get you PA?
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I only get naked at the nude beach and didn't make it this year...
HenryJoy has loaded up his scrotal ladder--there's got to be close to 2 pounds of metal hanging there!
Updated 6 days ago

Postby Trevor932 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:48 am

-How old are you? 26
-How old was you when you got your PA? 21
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 00g hole, 0g jewelry
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? 0g was my goal
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? none
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? nobody knows. I pierced it myself.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? Not that I know of.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I don't try to hide it in public places where everyone is a stranger. If I'll be in a situation where friends or family will see me naked, I don't wear any jewelry that day.
Trevor932

Postby gayprag » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Got my PA at 54
I'm currently at 2 gauge and looking at a 1 gauge by this weekend and 0 gauge by Christmas

I don't know anyone with a PA. It was something I saw on a guy standing next to me at a urinal once about 10 years ago and thought about it ever since.

Only a few very close friends know about it. Noone in my family knows and I'm not sure what to do if I'm caught. Over the weekend at a football game the bathroom had a trough and the guys just lined up to stand shoulder to shoulder. I was looking forward to seeing some guy look at my PA but I don't think it ever happened.

At the gym I am quite proud of it. Only two guys said something. Many have looked however.
00 gauge PA
4 gauge segment ring guiche
12 gauge top-side frenum
gayprag Lov'n my piercings.
Updated 1 year ago

Next

Return to General Body Piercing Forum