Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

"Who is the PA pierced men?"

Postby jonnybrit » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:41 pm

How old are you? 42
-How old was you when you got your PA? 39
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 7mm
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? 9mm
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? no
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? some friends, some are shocked
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? no
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? never hide it, love it when people notice it!
Nipple… PA… Guiche...
jonnybrit

Postby tsturbo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:30 pm

How old are you? 55
-How old was you when you got your PA? 55
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2 gauge currently, started at 8 gauge
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? 0 gauge
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? Yes, nipples, ear lobes, 1 tat with a 2nd I will get n December.
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? many know about my nipple piercings, brother knows about PA
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? no
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? Currently do not belong to a gym, but would never hide it, am very proud of it and show it off when possible, I.e. Public urinals, outline when wearing my speedo, getting my physical next week, am sure my doctor may be a little shocked to see my 5 piercings and tattoo, but more than happy to show them all off!
Nipples 14g Bar Bells
PA 2g 1/2" ring
Ears 2g titanium tunnels
6g guiche piercing 5/8" CBR
One shoulder tat, two arm tats
tsturbo is happily healing his new guiche piercing!
Updated 46 weeks ago

Postby Kiltman62 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:26 pm

How old are you? 53
How old were you when you got your PA? 53. I got it yesterday!
What size is your actual PA jewelry? 8g
Will you stretch you PA? Absolutely!
If yes, what is your final goal? Unsure, but fairly large.
Do you have other piercings or tattoos? I have had both ear lobes and nipples pierced, but let them grow back years ago.
Who knows about your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? My boyfriend ad my best friend from college.
How did they reacted? All were pretty shocked.
Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? I don't know anyone personally who has a PA.
What was your motivation to get you PA? I've always wanted one.
How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? I haven't had an opportunity to show it off at the gym/locker/room/common shower(s) yet. Will probably be discrete there.
Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? I'm sure I will be fairly discrete about it in my everyday life. However, I enjoy going to a men's resort where clothing is optional and I'm sure I will love flaunting it when there!
Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Again, probably will be very discrete.
Or maybe especially showing your PA? Again, at the resort I will enjoy showing it off!
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Kiltman62 PA: week 2
Updated 1 year ago

Postby kyle2457 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:23 am

-How old are you? 25
-How old was you when you got your PA? 23
-Which size is your actual PA jewel? 6ga
-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I don't know, probably.
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where? Nope
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Nearly all of my friends know about it. They were surprised/shocked but now we joke about it.
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? Not that I know of.
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I don't hide it and answers the basic questions like "did it hurt" or "how do you pee with it".
kyle2457

Postby BJMpa » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:22 am

How old are you? 61
How old were you when you got your PA? 59
What size is your actual PA jewelry? 0g
Will you stretch you PA? Reached my maximum!
Do you have other piercings or tattoos? No
Who knows about your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? My partner and quite a few friends of mine.
How did they reacted? All were pretty shocked ...
Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? I have met quite a few other guys with piercings on beaches and in saunas.
What was your motivation to get you PA? I've always wanted one since I first set eyes on one.
How are your doing in locker rooms/common showers? I am generally discrete there.
Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? I enjoy going to men's resorts and to beaches and saunas where clothing is optional and Ilove flaunting it when there!
BJM
I love my PA ... how naked I would be without it!
BJMpa Open to new chats, friends and experiences. Please have a profile and visit the Tribe regularly to maintain contact!
Updated 2 years ago

Postby PAdavidPA » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

How old are you? 61
How old were you when you got your PA? 59
What size is your actual PA jewelry? 6g, soon to be a 4g
Will you stretch you PA? Absolutely
Do you have other piercings or tattoos? YEs
Who knows about your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? My partner and quite a few friends of mine.
How did they reacted? All were pretty shocked and appalled...
Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? No.
What was your motivation to get you PA? A good friend of mine at the time had one and said I should try it out, so I did. He is an Episcopal priest.
How are your doing in locker rooms/common showers? I act like it isn't there - more like it is simply a part of my natural anatomy.
Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Not to doctor's appointments or anything like that since I am in the medical field, but generally most everyone most of the time, yes. u:D
PAdavidPA

Postby highdesert » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:15 pm

-How old are you? 48

-How old was you when you got your PA?48

-Which size is your actual PA jewel?-Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? currently a 6ga. would like to get to 0

-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Where?no others

-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? my wife. thinks i've gone crazy
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where?no

Was it a motivation to get you PA? saw some examples and got real interested

-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your i don't go to those places so my secret is safe
highdesert made it to 0ga
Updated 10 weeks ago

Postby vigulfr » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:47 am

Presently 35.
Pierced at 35.
Pierced at 10, already stretched to 8 gauge.
I may try a 6 gauge. I don't want it ridiculously huge, though.
I have several tattoos on my arms and chest.
I'm not shy. Coworkers and friends know I have a PA, as does my brother.
My wife has her nipples pierced.
I haven't had to be naked in common areas since I had my piercing, but I don't think I'd hide it, nor do I think I'd flaunt it. People would probably see/notice it, and that's fine.
vigulfr

Postby glvina » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:25 am

-How old are you?
-How old was you when you got your PA?
-Which size is your actual PA jewel?
Currently at 2 ga
-Will you stretch you PA? Yes, Done that already If yes what is your final goal? Still can't decide if i want to stop at 2 ga or 0 ga
-Have you other piercings or tattoo? Yes Where? Tattoo in pubic area and i have nipple and septum piercing as well
-Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? Some of my friends know about all of my piercing and my mom knows about my nipple, but not about my PA , of course How they reacted? Most of them shocked, it wasn't something expected would come up from me
-Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Yes Who? My ex who's become a good buddy now and my friends as well Where? we have a private chat group on cellphone Was it a motivation to get you PA? Sure. If they can, surely i can
-How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your **** to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I'm quite discrete in public about it
glvina

Postby mrgeez54 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Age 60
Pierced at 57
Actual size just stretched to 7/16" this is it. 00 gauge very comfortable!
Don't know anyone with genital piercings
Had 3 hafadas, migrated. Tried again, removed, wife. Frenum. 2ga. But thin fistula.
Wife knows she hates it. Oh well.
Haven't been to the gym in a while. Covered up.
Public restrooms, shy. Don't know if anyone has seen it.
mrgeez54

PreviousNext

Return to General Body Piercing Forum