Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

Today's piercing status

Postby Cloud » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm

what's your piercing status today?

Mine:
--all good except inners, which are bugging me
--no lobe jewelry right now -- two days of wearing heavy things, so want to give them a break
--eyeing new jewelry--which I need like another hole in the head.

Oh, wait . . . u:PinkLol
Cloud is checking her balls.
Updated 4 years ago

What we think: Madam @ the Old Holes Home

Postby Trish » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Cloud wrote:--eyeing new jewelry--which I need like another hole in the head.

Oh, wait . . . u:PinkLol

u:PinkLol Who doesn't need another hole in their head? LOL!

Hmm...
-My 3 point industrial has been a PITA lately, the spiderweb in the middle has been re-positioning itself in my sleep (probably from sleeping on it) so my boyfriend always has to position it back. That makes for an angry tragus piercing, which feels better within minutes of re-positioning the jewelry.
-Eyeballing new septum jewelry, something that would be easy to flip up while I'm at work, but looks more visible than what I normally wear when flipped down (not my circular barbell, a different piece of jewelry).
-Really wishing I could afford to get a new hole somewhere in my body. I'd be seeing my piercer right now if the money was available.
It's called STRETCHING your piercings, not gauging or up - gauging them.

Resurrection Suspension in my Avatar is thanks to The Holy Mackerel in St. Paul, Minnesota. Photos were taken by Tellach Photography.
Trish Dallas suscon in April!!!!! :)
Updated 1 year ago

What we think: cooler than you

Postby Jwiggles » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Two sets of standard lobe piercings, one I'm currently wearing 16g barbells in.

2 Helix piercings are a little pissy at me because they went from 14g to 16g when I had the jewelry out for longer than expected. They now have 14g back in after tapering back up. I hope these calm down quickly; they were a bear to heal in the first place.

2 nipple piercings currently 12g circular barbell.

2 inner labia, 14g original jewelry :)

I have to decide if I want my outers the same as they were or change it up completely when I get them re-done.

P.S. - Cloud this is a cool thread
Last edited by Jwiggles on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add comment
Life is short; enjoy your pain.
Jwiggles Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
Updated 2 weeks ago

Postby Cloud » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:27 pm

keep the jewelry in! and thanks. I think I'll sticky it for a while -- 'cause I can. u:Dance
Updated 4 years ago

Postby BlondCharley » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Both ears with 10ga 1/2 inch, gold captive bead rings with hematite beads - old piercings doing well.

Both nips 10 ga 3/4 inch, matte black titanium captive bead rings with tigers eye beads - again old piercings that are doing very well.

Dick - 4 rung top frenum ladder, all 10 ga 5/8 inch SS bars with 1/4 end balls - 2 yrs to 7 months old, just added the big balls, one rung is a little too tight but it's working.

Dick - 3 rung bottom frenum ladder, all 8 ga 5/8 inch SS bars with 1/4 inch end balls - oldest is 5 months, youngest is 1 month - the young one is still healing and pinches every once in a while.

Dick - amphallang, 8 ga 1 inch SS bar with 1/4 inch end balls - just stretched from 10 but doing real well.

Is that enough?

Charley
BlondCharley

Postby Cloud » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:47 pm

BlondCharley wrote:Both nips 10 ga 3/4 inch, matte black titanium captive bead rings with tigers eye beads

these sound fab! not sure about the matte texture, but black niobium would be perfect
Updated 4 years ago

Postby BadKiTtY » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Everything is behaving right now. My rook has been off and on with being a pissy bitch and being a total angel but for now it is being an angel.
Never miss someone from your past - there's a reason they didn't make it to your future!
BadKiTtY hates SPAM blogs
Updated 4 years ago

Community Administrator
What we think: Should be in a cage

Postby Cloud » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm

u:Cat + u:A ??
Updated 4 years ago

Postby Trish » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:41 pm

I forgot to mention my napes.. they have been a bitch and a half ever since my hair started getting longer, and it started getting dry outside. Crusties, crusties everywhere... as well as tons of soreness u:(

OH and I re-stretched my labret to 6 gauge like a week ago - and the jewelry actually slides back in after it being out for 9 hours at work this time. The last time I stretched it to 6 it didn't stay.
It's called STRETCHING your piercings, not gauging or up - gauging them.

Resurrection Suspension in my Avatar is thanks to The Holy Mackerel in St. Paul, Minnesota. Photos were taken by Tellach Photography.
Trish Dallas suscon in April!!!!! :)
Updated 1 year ago

What we think: cooler than you

Postby DC83252 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

I had a barbell hit the floor from my ladder and the bead went to never never land. I went to the shop today and had it replaced. The shop owner who did the piercings has retired to be a full time mom so I got the jewelry replaced but did not get a hug from her.
Robert/Bob

I feel a sin coming on!
DC83252 I have a new puppy,18 mo old landseer Newf
Updated 6 years ago

Next

Return to General Body Piercing Forum