Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

PA and other male genital questions here!

Postby redhawk jr. » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:10 pm

This way we don't have TONS of other threads on this here's one for all the questions.
So ask away! haha
redhawk jr.

What we think: Pretty good at drinkin beer

Postby Cloud » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 pm

u:0)
Cloud is checking her balls.
Updated 4 years ago

What we think: Madam @ the Old Holes Home

Postby xenocide » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:40 pm

This is a good idea. Seems like there's been a new thread each day related in some way to penile accessories.
2g Apadravya
2g Ampallang
14g x4 Tongue
14g x2 Nipples
xenocide

Postby Tarkan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi,
I have a PA at 6G (stretched from 8G last week) and a lorum piercing at 6G for about 3 months. They are both captive bead rings. I have to take them both out for a few hours when I undergo a minor surgical procedure in about 6 weeks.

How long is it safe to take out these piercings before they close over and make reinsertion difficult? What can I do to stop them closing? Any advice appreciated.
Tarkan

Postby samoses » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 am

There is no need to take out piercing jewellery as long as your surgical procedure is not in the area of the piercings ! all you need to do is tape over them with medical tape ! I`ve had many minor surgical operations and that is all i`ve ever been required to do ! so question your surgeon . u:0)
samoses

Postby DC83252 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:57 am

The lorum may be a problem and if you must remove the metal jewelry replace it with acrylic jewelry. The P.A. might close down where you will have to put the 8g back in. It depends on the time between the surgery and re-inserting the jewelry. Unless it is in the way of the surgery there is no reason to remove it. If they don't ask, don't tell.
Robert/Bob

I feel a sin coming on!
DC83252 I have a new puppy,18 mo old landseer Newf
Updated 6 years ago

Postby popeye » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:24 pm

guys please help me out here...preferably a piercer or someone who has knowledge of this happening.

i think my PA is screwed. the piercing site itelf is doing well ive had no pain from there almost since the day my piercing, 2 weeks ago. i have a 10g captive bead ring and its cutting an indent into the side of my urethra at an angle. the piercing is as close to my frenulum as possible so its only at a very slight angle. unpleasent i know, and quite uncomfortable. it hasnt drawn blood, but aches a fair bit even since ive been doing SSS twice a day.

i really dont want to have to remove the piercing and let it heal because i will have to get it repierced so is there another solution?

a little background : i initially had a ring which was too small as it almost cut in when i was erect. i went back the the piercer and they changed the ring for a bigger one. now the size seems good but this indent has appeared over the last few days.

if anyone can help, please do because i really dont know what to do with it now :(
nipple piercing, PA and tongue
popeye

Postby DC83252 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:35 pm

When erect measure from the pierced P.A. hole to the center of the urethra. It is a little awkward to do, but that is the size of the ring that you should be wearing. If the size is much different than this in either direction this may be part of your problem.
Robert/Bob

I feel a sin coming on!
DC83252 I have a new puppy,18 mo old landseer Newf
Updated 6 years ago

Postby my40thbdayPA » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:52 pm

ditto, I've learned the hard way ;) that hardware that is to small for a hard on is not fun.
my40thbdayPA

Postby roo1987 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Ok so i REALLY want to get my PA done. Next check actually im getting it. Im uncircumcised so will this play a factor in getting it done. What are some reasons you can't get one. I want one really bad and i dopnt want to get my hopes up if i cant get one. :(
roo1987

Next

Return to General Body Piercing Forum