Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

PA and other male genital questions here!

Postby AddictedPA » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 pm

Hey guys, so after having a PA for 2 years I took it out and let everything heal up.. 3 years later and I couldn't have regretted it more. So I went this past Sunday and got pierced again. The women was very good and all went well but because I had it done before and I had stretched it before there was some scare tissue to get through so there was a moment of intense pain (literally only a moment) when she re-pierced me which i didn't get before but this time hardly any blood where before there was.. now I am in love with it and can't wait till it's healed, I am never taking it out again this time it's for life!!

Bottom line once pierced no matter (unless medically you have to) what never give up on your piercing as you will miss it badly!!

Next piercing I am getting (yes it's true once you get one piercing you like to have more) is nipples, but should I go for the rings or bars in them?

Also after I get my nipples done what is the next recommended body piercing I should go for on my genitals? I quiet liking the idea if a Jacobs ladder maybe?
AddictedPA has updated his library pictures
Updated 32 weeks ago

Postby stealer » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:59 am

Congrats on the PA redo! You definitely get 'attached' to your piercings, and it feels really odd when you don't have them anymore.

So as far as nipple jewelry, there's varying opinions. You can do rings so long as the diameter it large enough. You don't want the rings to be too small because the arc can put too much pressure on your nipple, which makes it tough to heal. Also, remember that rings are hanging out there a little more than bars, so its really easy to twist them or get them caught on something. It might also come down to how discreet you want them to be. I had my nipples pierced last year. I wanted to keep them concealed, so I went with short, straight titanium bars, and I couldn't be happier with them. They've healed up really well, and they stay fairly well hidden. If I stretch my shirt down you might be able to see the beads on either side of my nipple, but just barely. So you do have options.

The one thing I would suggest is to decide what jewelry you want, and then keep that jewelry in for at least a year, preferably longer. Nipples take a long time to heal, and if you start swapping out bars for rings or vice versa, you're going to extend the healing time considerably. In other words, get them pierced, and other than the usual soak, leave them alone. I can tell you that nipple piercings are well worth it! Mine have easily become my favorite piercings over the last year. Good luck. Hopefully some other folks will chime in here with their thoughts.
The box said "Requires Windows XP or better", so I bought a Mac.
stealer I got my nipples re-pierced today. Feels great to have them back!
Updated 1 year ago

Postby AddictedPA » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Hey Stealer, thanks for all the info this is very useful. I am happy for people to know I am pierced but I think on what you have said and some other people that I have spoken to that it might be worth putting in bars and just leave them alone for a year.

It sounds like you are very happy that you got them done. I really want them as well and I know it increases sensitivity but my nipples are already pretty sensitive I always joke that they are hard wired to my penis but that makes me more worried that getting them pierced will hurt even more. I will give it a few weeks and just get them done like I did with my PA :-)
AddictedPA has updated his library pictures
Updated 32 weeks ago

Postby stealer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:07 pm

So for me, I had my nipples pierced about 4 years ago, but things didn't go well. The bars were too short, and I didn't follow the proper aftercare routine. It was all my fault, and in the end I had to remove them because I was behind the curve at that point and just couldn't save them. Despite that, I really liked the appearance of them and they way they felt, so I was determined to try again at a later date. It took a while, but I finally had them re-done last year, and things went much better this time. In fact they've been the most trouble-free piercings I've ever had.

As for the pain, I've found that all piercings are painful to some extent, but the pain is just different. Sometimes its a throbbing discomfort, while others are a little sharper. My nipples were of the sharper variety, but still nothing too out of the ordinary. One thing you'll find when you have them pierced is that one will hurt less than the other. Its usually associated with effects of the adrenaline rush that's going on. All I can say is they're well worth a few moments of discomfort. I really enjoying having them, and I'm glad I didn't give on having them pierced after my first experience!

Yeah I just don't think you can go wrong with bars. Let them heal up really well for a good year or so, and then after they're toughened up a bit you could always consider changing them out for rings. Its also possible you'll end up preferring the bars in the long run. My initial bars are the same ones I'm wearing right now. I ended up liking them so much I just haven't felt the need to try anything else.

Good luck! Post a note here in the forum before you get them done so we can all send some good vibes your way!
The box said "Requires Windows XP or better", so I bought a Mac.
stealer I got my nipples re-pierced today. Feels great to have them back!
Updated 1 year ago

Postby paulnh » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:39 am

Looking to to change out my bling. My PA is a 2g, CBB. My wife does not like it, says its too big and has me take it out for sex. I dont think it is the guage thats the issue, I think it is the size of the screw balls on the end. I have tried a Curved barbell and I dont like the look and feel of it.
Looking for maybe a Captive Bead or a segmented ring ?? Suggestions ? Looking for a good fit for both of us without having to take it out for sex.
paulnh

Postby princely » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 pm

I had a PA a few years ago and accidentally let it heal over
I really want it re-done and am looking for a sponsor to pay for me :)
princely

Postby Seloz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Had my PA done for about 5 months now and having issues with it being uncomfortable during sex.

I have a the ring with a ball and i think the issue is that the ring itself is too large and is able to flop around inside a girl; as ive tried it out with 4 or 5 different girls now and it seems that when they havr a really tight vagina it gets uncomfortable faster, by like the second time we have sex; whereas if their vagina isnt as tight i can usually make it to the next day before it gets sore/uncomfortable.

Ive tried getting a different ring but the one i got was too small and indented when i was hard and so i tried getting a bent barbell but it was also too short for i got hard. My piercer is great but she didnt really listen when i said im a grower not a shower.

In the end; ive been removing it for sex lately and it has me second guessing why i even got it in the first place, since its giving me 0 benefit. Will continuing my search to find the right sized ring or barbell be the solution to my issues? I pride myself in my sexual ability and since ive gotten the piercing its been holding me back.

Any info or tips would be very appreciated, as i really want to keep the piercing but am not seeing the benefits outweighing the negatives right now.
Seloz

Postby Spinnerhead » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:35 am

Anyione have any suggestions on where to buy 000ga PA jewelry?
Spinnerhead

Postby suburbsguy215 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:36 am

paulnh wrote:Looking to to change out my bling. My PA is a 2g, CBB. My wife does not like it, says its too big and has me take it out for sex. I dont think it is the guage thats the issue, I think it is the size of the screw balls on the end. I have tried a Curved barbell and I dont like the look and feel of it.
Looking for maybe a Captive Bead or a segmented ring ?? Suggestions ? Looking for a good fit for both of us without having to take it out for sex.

I converted to an Apadravya...less obstruction and you'll both enjoy it more. It's worth the pain and you're already halfway there ;)
7/20/2012: 8ga. 3/4in. PA
2/20/2013: 8ga. 1in. Apadravya (converted the PA)
3/27/2015: 6ga. 1in. Apadravya
suburbsguy215 Feeling fine with my bigger Appy! :-)
Updated 2 years ago

Postby TomofLondon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 am

Hi community!

I have just recently discovered the exciting world of PA. I have absolutely no idea how this thing got started, but I just can't get it off my mind. I have read plenty of stuff online already, but may I ask a couple of more philosophical questions from you more experienced guys:

1. What is the biggest thrill in PA? I am thinking it might be the feeling of weight hanging on your penis, pulling it down, making it feel that it exists. In normal day-to-day life, the penis is either contracted and tiny, or stands up in an erection in your pants. Neither of these states is "cool", but I wonder if the feeling of something heavy hanging in your pants, is that what makes it so great? Is it a question of self-esteem, feeling it, sensing it?

2. Does it feel bigger and better? I of course know that there is no trick of making a penis any bigger in real life, but having something heavy attached to it, does it give the impression of a bigger dick?

3. I have been amazed by the diversity of guys telling about their experiences. I have also noticed that many guys in their 50's are doing it. I think that is great too. Is there a component of maturing there?

4. How does PA affect erection and duration of sex?

Thank you. I am a man in his mid 40's, not at all into piercing, body modification etc... except this thing... :-)
TomofLondon

PreviousNext

Return to General Body Piercing Forum