Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

PA and other male genital questions here!

Postby KiloKilo » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:00 am

Hi,
Sorry if this question has been asked several times before. Tried the search function but wasn't quite successful. (Probably more to do with my skills than the forum).
I have a PA; 3-3,2mm thick and 19mm diameter. (8g and 3/4").
I have been searching for a retainer for some time and was unsuccessful so far. A friend showed me a picture of somebody using a tunnel to keep the PA open.
Now I was wondering what would be the minimum size to go for this option and how do no know what kind of tunnel/plug to get (probably depth wise).
Does it not make quite some noise when the PA hits the tunnel?

On another note. I have been thinking quite some time of getting a frenum ladder. However I will probably start with one. And then the first one just under the PA. But I was wondering if you notice/feel it, specially so close to the PA or that it is more a visual thing?

As I do like to change the PA from time to time to a different one (color, shape). I did want to look into a PA wand. Anybody an idea how I can be sure about the needed sizes?

Thanks!
KiloKilo

Postby lilhayley » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:14 am

im trying to track down someone who can make dragonfly or sometimes called a tickler for the prince albert piercing anyone know of any one who can help :-) u:A2
lilhayley

Postby macwanabe » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:39 am

Are you revering to this?

Edited
Sorry-No direct posting of links to other body piercing jewelry sites per the rules.
Rules.asp (#4)
macwanabe Added new photos
Updated 14 weeks ago

Postby MrJayTee » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:55 pm

I have a PA and wore a steel cbb for years until it became uncomfortable. Don't know why, the area never looked distressed, never had an STD, couldn't think of anything to explain the painful sensation. Very disappointing, I loved that thing. Maybe I would have better luck with some kind of body-grade non-metallic? Any ideas?

Many thanks.
MrJayTee

Postby suburbsguy215 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:32 am

Anyone have a 4g apadravya? I've had my 6g for 1.5years, was previously at 8g for 1.5 years.

On my last visit to the shop, my piercer said 6g was his personal limit on his appy. It hurt him to urinate at that size and I'm aware everyone's body is different with adjusting. I know from experience that stretching this piercing is painful, but is 4g practical?

Anyone been in this same predicament? u:?
7/20/2012: 8ga. 3/4in. PA
2/20/2013: 8ga. 1in. Apadravya (converted the PA)
3/27/2015: 6ga. 1in. Apadravya
suburbsguy215 Feeling fine with my bigger Appy! :-)
Updated 2 years ago

Postby 11Bravo » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:41 pm

I've had my 8G PA for 9 weeks now, still get occasional irritation in the urethra. I am wondering if the inside diameter of 3/4 is too tight and thought about switching to a 7/8 just to see. Also I was going to swap out my steel bead for a anodized titanium bead and keeping the steel ring to facilitate self- stretching. I went to the shop here on the tribe and it doesn't list opening/closing pliers for anything above a 5/8 diameter ring. Any ideas as to where a good pace to find these would be? are there any good articles on the process for swapping out PA jewelry of the same gauge here as well? MY last question is I'm having trouble finding a good condom to use with my PA. I've tried Pleasure Plus after research with a pouch for the jewelry however they are soo tight that the extra room is taken up by my girth causing the ring to be pinched to the side. any suggestions would help! this has definitively been an interesting learning curve. Thanks Tribe!
11Bravo

Postby suburbsguy215 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Its-a-Secret wrote:I've had my 8G PA for 9 weeks now, still get occasional irritation in the urethra. I am wondering if the inside diameter of 3/4 is too tight and thought about switching to a 7/8 just to see. Also I was going to swap out my steel bead for a anodized titanium bead and keeping the steel ring to facilitate self- stretching. I went to the shop here on the tribe and it doesn't list opening/closing pliers for anything above a 5/8 diameter ring. Any ideas as to where a good pace to find these would be? are there any good articles on the process for swapping out PA jewelry of the same gauge here as well? MY last question is I'm having trouble finding a good condom to use with my PA. I've tried Pleasure Plus after research with a pouch for the jewelry however they are soo tight that the extra room is taken up by my girth causing the ring to be pinched to the side. any suggestions would help! this has definitively been an interesting learning curve. Thanks Tribe!

My past experience has been irritation when the diameter is too big. Is it too tight when erect? Or perhaps has too much play? You ideally want it snug when fully erect so just curious.
Updated 2 years ago

Postby 11Bravo » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Hey suburbsguy! No its not too tight when erect, the ring does pull down on my urethra when erect but it might just be the urethra supporting the weight of the jewelry. There is no pinching going on except when I wake up with morning wood and my shorts has the ring pushed to the side. Too much play might be the cause, if I take it on a solo run with no lube it bounces all over the place. I'm assuming by too much play you mean too much room? or literally too much play? haha
11Bravo

Postby suburbsguy215 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Haha yeah too much room was a big reason I ditched my PA. It moved around excessively for me being a grower so it was often sore. Condoms weren't comfortable either. Finding a good fit proved tough so my advice to you would be err on the side of snug.

I have a different piercing now but its snug both when I'm big and small.
Updated 2 years ago

Postby Jake D » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:07 am

I have 0g 1 inch PA and looking to move to a 00g but 1 inch diameter is a bit large any suggestions Thanks
Jake D is getting a stretch and 2 more frenums
Updated 45 weeks ago

PreviousNext

Return to General Body Piercing Forum