Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
Shopping Cart# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Visit our Facebook page Visit our MySpace page Visit our Twitter page
Shop Catalog By

Submit general piercing posts here.

Moderators: Jwiggles, Mrs.Jen, BadKiTtY

Return to General Body Piercing Forum

Genital jewelry

Postby piercingcraze » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Vajra,

My thighs seem to meet up high right where a guiche would potentially be constantly irritated from it. Currently my Lorum piercing isnt healed but has migrated out some u:? I'm hoping it doesn't anymore otherwise I'll take it out and have it redone at a thicker gauge next go around.

My body does tend to prefer bars for healing and I told my piercer this but she insisted a ring was the way to go. Bars tend to be more comfortable.

My Lorum is 10g but I wish it was at least 8 or even 6 gauge. I think it would be more comfortable. My ring routinely gives me a pinching sensation.
piercingcraze

Postby stealer » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:57 am

My body does tend to prefer bars for healing and I told my piercer this but she insisted a ring was the way to go. Bars tend to be more comfortable.

I've tried both, and I know that my body responds MUCH better to bars than rings. My guiche was one of them. Once I replaced the ring with a curved bar, the healing went much smoother. Others have had better experiences with rings. But that's the thing, everyone is different, so that's why you have to choose the jewelry that's best for you, and as a paying customer, you have that right. If my piercer wouldn't give me the option to choose the jewelry that I feel is best, I might consider looking for a different shop. Just go in there and say "I want a guiche, and I want it done with a curved bar!" If they argue, "OK, thanks, have a nice day then". Let us know what happens.
The box said "Requires Windows XP or better", so I bought a Mac.
stealer I got my nipples re-pierced today. Feels great to have them back!
Updated 1 year ago

Postby Ritt » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Got all three of my guiche's done with captive rings and the piercer told me that those tended to heal a bit better. But, hey you got to go with what you think will work. Do talk it all through, including placement - see a blog post on that I did - with your piercer. Mine were stretched to where all three are 2g titanium captive ring with a rubber ball.
Amazing what can be hidden underneath a wool suit, crisp shirt and silk tie, isn't it?
Ritt Tattoo appointment got moved as artist had to head out of state. So, another month or so...
Updated 16 weeks ago

Postby piercingcraze » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Thanks guys for the help. Once I get around to getting pierced I'll be sure to put pics in my profile!! Will likely be a few weeks.
piercingcraze

Postby Boylover_xl » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:23 am

I had my 3rd and last Hafada pierced at 10G: that saved me some stretchings and was more comfortable to wear, also in undies. I wear Fundoshi (japanese loinloth). Best jewelry: ball closure rings for me.
Had my PA done at 6G right away, with a segment ring: very comfy, healing well, no regrets.
IĀ“d never have a Guiche. First of all, I want to be able to see my own piercings without a mirror, not only for my partner when "doing me". Besides, IĀ“m not a "bottom". Also, IĀ“m a horse rider. Imagine a canter or a gallop with a bar or a ring on the spot that most intensively hits the saddle... u:D
Boylover_xl

Postby tsturbo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:59 pm

So did you get your Guiche? Going to get my 2nd and possible 3rd in about two weeks...getting excited u:DD
Nipples 14g Bar Bells
PA 2g 1/2" ring
Ears 2g titanium tunnels
Triple Guiche piercing
One shoulder tat, two arm tats
tsturbo Is happily healing his new triple Guiche!
Updated 7 weeks ago

Postby piercingcraze » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Haven't been pierced again yet. Still debating if I want the guiche. I definitely want another Hafada. Very hesitant about trying a pa again. As for the Hafada I'm just waiting to have the extra money. My piercer charges $100 per genital piercing!!!
piercingcraze

Postby piercingcraze » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Haven't been pierced again yet. Still debating if I want the guiche. I definitely want another Hafada. Very hesitant about trying a pa again. As for the Hafada I'm just waiting to have the extra money. My piercer charges $100 per genital piercing!!!
piercingcraze

Previous

Return to General Body Piercing Forum